Monday, January 30, 2012

When Your Skin Resembles Dragon Scales

This is not a good look for me.

I know I can’t be the only one having serious skin issues in winter. With the cold weather outside, and the drying heat inside, my skin is seriously dry. It’s not pretty… especially when your skin resembles dragon scales.

While cooking dinner the other day I thought of an idea so simple, I still can’t believe I didn’t think of it sooner.

Just take a big pot of water, set it on the stove, and let it boil until it’s gone. A super simple air humidifier.

I’m thinking about getting some apple juice and sticks of cinnamon and boiling them so my apartment can smell amazing as well.

1 beauty lovers said...:

Rachel122smile said...

My skin almost never acts up like thsi but one nail does. I think that happened because when I was little I sucked my thumb a lot and it got dried out so it looks disgusting and every night before bed, I have to use the Burt's Bee nail rub or whatever and I have to buff it a lot too.

♥Rachel
http://thisislifesoloveit.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment