Monday, January 16, 2012

Maybe She's Born With It...




Nope! It’s Maybelline!

I was at the drugstore the other day and found these green and yellow concealer sticks. I’ve heard good things about these type of color concealers, so I decided to give them a try. Where have you been all my life!

I’ve always been paranoid about the dark circles underneath my eyes, but the yellow concealer covered them up nicely. I almost didn’t have to put foundation over the top of it.

The green concealer is wonderful too. For any makeup newbies, the green counteracts the color red, so it’s great for covering up acne or inflamed skin. In my profile picture, you can see that I have a red bow tattoo. This concealer (along with foundation over top) was able to cover it completely. Normally I would have to use Dermablend to do that.

These products are definitely going on my list of must haves!

*I wasn’t paid to endorse these products.

0 beauty lovers said...:

Post a Comment