Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cher Lloyd

Somehow I’ve stumbled upon this girl on YouTube. I have no idea who she is, except that she was on X Factor in the UK. I’m not exactly sure on how famous she is either. Maybe you girls across the pond could answer that for me. But anyways, I love the look she had in the music video for, “I want you back”. She just looks so damn pretty. I’m definitely borrowing inspiration from her because I’m in desperate need for a makeover.




I really love the soft curly hair and purple eyeshadow look she has going on. I love how feminine it looks. I'm not a huge fan of purple or nude lipstick on me personally, but I think she really pulls it off well.

I'm curious though, because I found this pic...


She can pull off this look, but I can only imangine how annoying it must have been to grow out that undercut!

1 beauty lovers said...:

Xram said...

My brother is completely in love with Cher Lloyd (and I'll admit that I am a little bit too). She is GORGEOUS. I wish I looked as perfect as her. <3
It is absolutely TERRIBLE growing out sidecuts, but with hair as long and thick as hers, you can just switch your part to the other side so your hair covers the growing-out bit, and fill it in with extensions if you want. If you can pull it off (and if you're daring enough!), sidecuts are a fabulous look to try.

Post a Comment